Who is Sinhcoms LLP?
Since our beginning in 2018, The Sinhcoms LLP has worked closely with businesses in the India, based in Bihar as the Cheapest && Reliable I.T and Internet Services provider. Our team has been performing research and development I.T && Internet. services since the home computer was Powerful but costely! The days of on-premise and workstation server environments has drastically changed into a cloud-based environment with an emphasis on collaboration, mobility and productivity. We are experts in App Development and web development and Web hosting and "Internet Security" and implementations and obsessive about workplace efficiency and utilizing new technologies to achieve it..
- Details of transactions You carry out through our website and the fulfilment of your order.
- When making a purchase with sinhcoms.com, sinhcoms.in, shosted.in, sncoms.co.in we will collect your contact information, which includes name, address, email address and phone number, as well as payment information.
- When you become a Sinhcoms LLP customer you automatically subscribe to electronic newsletter and special offer promotions. You can adjust your email preferences and/or unsubscribe from certain communications via your Sinhcoms LLP Control Panel.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Other information to help us provide you with improved services.
- We may also collect information from the cardholder of another member of your household.
We use information about you in the following ways:
- To help us identify you and your account with us
- To enable us to review, develop and improve the website and services.
- To provide customer care.
- To carry out marketing and statistical analysis.
- To notify you about changes to our website and services.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contact for such purposes.
Information we receive from other sources
- Sinhcoms LLP work alongside third parties (including business parties, service providers and fraud protection services) and we may receive information from them about you. These third parties may collect information about you including, but not limited to, your IP address, device-specific information, server logs, device event information, location information, unique application numbers, and local storage. These sources provide their features, which are incorporated on Our website and may have their own privacy statements.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Any cardholder who has purchased services on your behalf.
- Any Indian Government firm or service providers of Sinhcoms LLP like google wallet to deal with any accounts or to deliver specific services to you.
- Any associated company who are our business partners and/or with whom we work.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets, subject to their entering into appropriate confidentiality undertakings.
- If Sinhcoms LLP or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Sinhcoms LLP, our customers, or others. This includes but is not limited to exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection, credit risk reduction and dispute policies.
- the Internet domain and IP address from which you access the web site;
- the type of browser (Internet Explorer or Netscape) and operating system (Windows, UNIX) you use;
- the date and time of your visit;
- the pages you visit;
- the address of the web site from which you linked to us (if applicable).
- This is solely statistical data that enables Us to analyse customer trends and does not identify personally identifiable information.
- We work closely with third parties who may also supply Us with analytical services. These third parties may provide Us with analytical cookies for Us to review.
- For further information about cookies, you may like to visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Where we store your Personal Data
- All information you provide to us is stored on our secured servers in India. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Credit card numbers are used for processing payment only and are not retained for marketing purposes.
- Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping the password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
How can you update the personal information you have provided to us?
- Sinhcoms LLP may provide links to third party sites. Since we do not control those websites, we encourage you to review the privacy policies of these third party sites. Any information You supply on such sites will not be within our control. eg: google-ads and facebook pixel
- You must maintain the accuracy of your information and ensure all your details, including but not limited to, name, address, title, phone number, e-mail address and payment details are kept up to date at all times. You must do this by updating your personal details within your Sinhcoms LLP Control Panel.
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
- You have a right to disclose, amend, block or delete your saved information. If deletion conflicts with a legal or contractual duty to save information, or other legal grounds, the information can be made inaccessible in lieu of deletion.
- Please shoot any query about our privacy to us at email@example.com
Please note: by signing up for any of our services you agree to be bound by all Sinhcoms LLP terms and conditions.